Every Sunday, 9:45 AM - 10:45 AM
ADULT CHRISTIAN FORMATION CLASSES
For 2018, we will once again offer two different opportunities. The first will be the ongoing study of the Bible led by Jennifer Luthe in the Parish Hall Conference Room. The second will be held in the Oratory Chapel, and will cover a selection of topics led by clergy, staff and guest lecturers.
* Celebrating the Saints - Led by Jennifer Luthe
* Disciple's Way - Presented by Mtr Catherine Thompson and Jason VanBorssum, Sept 9 - Oct 14.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH CHRISTIAN FORMATION CLASSES
* Ages Four to First Grade Class - This year, the Four to First Class will be learning Heroes of the Old Testament.
* Second & Third Grade Class - The 2nd/3rd Grade Class will spend their entire class year immersed in learning about Episcopal Worship.
* Fourth & Fifth Grade Class - The 4th/5th Grade Class meets in the classroom upstairs next to the Youth Rom. This year, students spend their time in class learning about The Life of Christ and the Saints.
* Middle & High School (Grades 6-12) - All 6th-12th Graders meet in a combined Christian Formation Class in the Youth Room on the 2nd Floor and will study lessons featuring Old and New Testament.